SIP VP-T49G Video Phone
A Revolutionary Video Collaboration Phone.
The Yealink VP-T49G is designed for executives and teleworkers. The Yealink VP-T49G strikes the perfect balance between simplicity and sophistication, enabling high quality communications for business executives and professionals alike. With an enlarged, eight-inch, liquid crystal display (LCD) touch screen measuring 1280 x 800 pixels, as well as high definition (HD) video and audio, the Yealink VP-T49G facilitates seamless and efficient collaboration between employees, business partners, key stakeholders and customers.
Furthermore, the Yealink VP-T49G Video Phone boasts 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity, as well as Bluetooth 4.0 with Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) technology.
The Yealink VP-T49G also allows users to record calls and screenshots via USB flash drive.
Key Features and Benefits.
HD audio and video
The Yealink VP-T49G contains an upgraded version of the renowned Optima HD voice technology, which maximizes acoustic performance over the device’s handset and speakerphone. The solution also boasts a dynamic, removable 1080p HD camera for extraordinary, real-time face-to-face interactions.
H.323/SIP dual-protocol support
The product features broad interoperability with H.323/SIP dual-protocol support. As a result, the product is compatible with other mainstream video conferencing equipment and other communication devices.
The Yealink VP-T49G's notification and control center can be easily accessed with just the touch of a finger. The Yealink VP-T49G also comes with an onscreen keyboard for convenient data input. What’s more, the Yealink VP-T49G contains an in-phone directory for easily locating contacts from A-Z. Last but not least, with 29 programmable DSS keys, users can conveniently navigate across the interface.
The Yealink VP-T49G offers local HD call recording and screenshot capabilities on a USB flash drive. Additionally, the Yealink VP-T49G has a removeable camera and an HDMI port to connect an external second monitor to further enhance the visual experience.
Built-in Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n) allows for wireless connectivity whilst built-in Bluetooth 4.0+ EDR allows you to use a Bluetooth headset or connect a mobile device with the Yealink VP-T49G.
Available Yealink VP-T49G Video Phone and options:
- Includes Yealink VP-T49G Video Phone, Handset with cord, Camera, Stand, Network Cable, Power Adapter and Quick Start Guide
- 8" 1280 x 800 capacitive (10 points) touchscreen IPS LCD
- Supports up to 1920 x 1080 at 30fps
Video Standard & Protocols: H.264 High Profile, H.264, H.263, H.239 and BFCP
- HD Content sharing: H.329 (H.323) and BFCP (SIP). Receive up to HD 1080p (1920x1280)
- Supports H.323 Gatekeeper and SIP accounts
- Integrates with leading cloud platforms: Yealink Cloud, Yealink Meeting Server, StarLeaf, Pexip, Mind, Zoom and BlueJeans
- Yealink Detachable Camera: 2MP with privacy shutter, 63.5o horizontal field of view, 37.0o vertical field of view
- Audio Standard & Protocols: G.722.1C, G.722.1, G.722, G.711 (PCMU/PCMA), G.729AB, G.723, G.726, iLBC, Opus
- H.323 & SIP: 256Kbps - 4.0Mbps via RJ-45 LAN 10/100/1000 connector
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0+ EDR for headsets and pairing mobile devices
- Built-in Wi-Fi (Dual-band: 2.4GHz & 5GHz, 802.11a/b/g/n)
- USB port (3.0 compliant) for extending camera with USB 3.0 cable
- Standard HDMI output for connection to monitor
- USB ports (2.0 compliant) for media and storage applications (local conference recording)
- Up to 16 SIP accounts
- Three-way video conferencing
- Five-way audio/video mixed conferencing
- Web based system management
- Supports both Local and LDAP remote phonebooks
- Admin and User level passwords
- Supports SRTP, TLS, H.235 and AES (128-bit) encryption
- Supports NAT, STUN & H.460 giving secure firewall traversal
- Supports local conference recording to USB; on VC800 base, VCH50 Hub or CP960 Conference Phone
- Download Yealink VP-T49G Video Phone datasheet