VC800 Video Conferencing System
Designed for Better Collaboration
Yealink helps cut long-distance communication costs and satisfies the multipoint conference needs of the modern workplace. The Yealink VC800 room system is ideal for medium and large meeting room environments. It features an all-in-one design and first-class video and audio technology that creates an easier and more effective collaboration experience.
The Yealink VC800 adopts an intuitive user interface that makes meeting control simpler. Featuring H.265/HEVC, Opus and HD voice backed by Harman co-engineered speaker, the Yealink VC800 facilitates more immersive audio-visual collaboration.
By leveraging Yealink Meeting Server (YMS), the Yealink VC800 seamlessly supports Meeting Scheduling and One-touch Meeting Access.
Satisfy Multipoint Conference Needs Thanks to the Powerful MCU.
The Yealink VC800 room system is designed to solve small and medium company’s multi-party conference needs. Equipped with the powerful built-in MCU, the Yealink VC800 supports 24-site HD video conferencing capacity and it can be divided into 2 Virtual Meeting Rooms which perfectly meets modern workplace long-distance communication needs.
The Most Powerful Multi-Camera Solution Ever.
The Yealink VC800 multi-camera solution enables up to 9 cameras to work at the same time. You can control each camera separately, put all cameras in one picture, or set certain picture larger/full screen. The deployment is simple by connecting the Yealink VC800 and Yealink VCC22 cameras to a PoE switch only with Ethernet cables, no need for extra power supplies for VCC22 cameras, or extra video matrix.
Less Bandwidth and Better Network Adaptability.
By supporting H.265/HEVC, the Yealink VC800 further saves 50% of bandwidth. In addition, thanks to Yealinks new super packet loss recovery technology, the Yealink VC800 can resist up to 30% video and audio packet loss which ensures smooth video communication.
The Yealink VC800's compact design combines codec and camera together. Only one standard RJ45 network cable connects the TV area and conference table via the VCH50 Hub. The brand-new intuitive user interface and CP960 touchable phone make meetings simpler to control.
Available Yealink VC800 systems and options:
- Includes Yealink VC800 with integrated PTZ camera, Yealink CP960 Conference Phone with 2x CPW90 Wireless Expansion Mics,
VCR11 Remote, VCH50 Cable Hub, Power Supply & Cable Bundle
- Supports up to 1920 x 1080 at 60fps
Video Standard & Protocols: H.265/HEVC, H.264 High Profile, H.264, H.263, H.239 and BFCP
- Supports H.239 (H.323) & BFCP (SIP) Data Sharing Video: 1080p30
- Yealink Embedded Camera: 1080p60 wide-angle with 72o horizonal field of view, 12x optical zoom
- Supports G.722.1 Annex C (Siren 14), G.722.1, G.722, G.711 (PCMU/PCMA), Opus (8-48kHz)
- H.323 & SIP: 64Kbps - 6.0Mbps via RJ-45 LAN 10/100/1000 connector
- Supports H.239 & BFCP Data Sharing via HDMI or Mini DP cable from PC or laptop (Windows or MAC) to VCH50 Hub
- Supports Yealink Noise Proof Technology
- Supports Yealink anti-packet loss technology, VC800 can resist up to 30% video packet loss which guarantees smooth video
- Optional built-in multipoint (MCU) with 8, 16 or 24-way licence; includes two virtual meeting rooms (VMR)
- Integrates with leading cloud platforms: Yealink Cloud, Yealink Meeting Server, StarLeaf, Pexip, Mind, Zoom and BlueJeans
- Web based system management
- Supports LDAP directory
- Admin and User level passwords
- Supports SRTP, TLS, H.235 and AES (128-bit) encryption
- Supports NAT, ICE, TURN, STUN & H.460 giving secure firewall traversal
- Supports local conference recording to USB; on VC800 base, VCH50 Hub or CP960 Conference Phone
|Number of Monitors|
HDMI or Mini Display Port (Content),
|Built-in Multipoint Capability - MCU|