VC500 Video Conferencing System
Ultimate Simplicity, Perfect for Small and Medium Rooms
Optimized for small and medium meeting rooms, the Yealink VC500 creates a lifelike communication by capturing all meeting participants on screen. Its wide-angle lens brings everyone in view without adjusting the camera.
The Yealink VC500 adopts an intuitive user interface that makes meeting control simpler. Featuring 1080P60 resolution, H.265/HEVC codec, and a pair of wireless microphones, the Yealink VC500 offers HD video and crystal clear audio, making video conferencing as natural as communication should be.
By leveraging Yealink Meeting Server (YMS), the Yealink VC500 seamlessly supports Meeting Scheduling and One-touch Meeting Access.
Lifelike Communication for Small and Medium Meeting Rooms.
The Yealink VC500 delivers a lifelike face-to-face conferencing experience for small and medium meeting rooms. Its wide-angle lens provides an expanded 83-degree horizontal field of view to ensure that everyone in the room is visible during the meeting. Equipped with a 1080p60 and 5x optical PTZ camera, the Yealink VC500 offers a vivid image as well as a clear concentration.
All-in-one Design Creates Simpler Deployment.
- Deployment is simpler than ever. The Yealink VC500 can be installed on top of the display, fits seamlessly on TV with thickness from 1mm to 77mm, making your meeting room clutter-free.
- The Yealink VC500 is a sleek, compact device including an integrated HD camera and a codec, only one standard network cable could connect TV area and conference table, saving more time and space for better communication.
Two Packages to Enhance Diversity.
- The Yealink VC500 offers two packages to fit in diversified needs.
- The Yealink VC500 Wireless MicPod utilizes Yealink’s DECT technology and featuring two wireless microphones to optimize mobility within the meeting room by providing a stable voice transmission. Thanks to Yealink’s DECT technology,your table can be kept tidy and clutter-free.
- The Yealink VC500 Phone with CP960 Conference Phone that includes a 5-inch touchable screen backed by Harman speaker and two wired CPE90 extension mics. Plus Yealink's Noise Proof technology to create an ultimate audio experience.
Less Bandwidth and Better Network Adaptability.
The Yealink VC500 brings efficiency to small and medium rooms by providing a powerful network adaptability. Minimal IT support is needed so that your team can focus on work. An advanced H.265/HEVC codec allows smaller groups to have 1080p video quality from 512kbps, saving 50% of bandwidth.
Available Yealink VC500 systems and options:
- Yealink VC500 with integrated PTZ camera, VCR11 Remote, VCH50 Cable Hub, Power Supply & Cable Bundle
- Yealink VC500 Phone: also includes CP960 Conference Phone with 2x CPE90 Wired Expansion Mics
- Yealink VC500 Wireless MicPod: also includes 2x CPW90 Wireless Mics and DD10 USB DECT Dongle
- Supports up to 1080p60 (VC500 Phone only); 1080p30 (VC500 Wireless MicPod)
- Video Standard & Protocols: H.265/HEVC (VC500 Phone only), H.264 High Profile, H.264, H.263, H.239 and BFCP
- Supports H.239 (H.323) & BFCP (SIP) Data Sharing Video: 1080p30
- Yealink Integrated Camera: 1080p60 (Phone); 1080p30 (Wireless), wide-angle with 83o horizonal field of view, 5x optical zoom
- Supports G.722.1 Annex C (Siren 14), G.722.1, G.722, G.711 (PCMU/PCMA), Opus (8-48kHz)
- H.323 & SIP: 64Kbps - 6.0Mbps via RJ-45 LAN 10/100/1000 connector
- Supports H.239 & BFCP Data Sharing via HDMI or Mini DP cable from PC or laptop (Windows or MAC) to VCH50 Hub
- Supports Yealink Noise Proof Technology
- Supports Yealink anti-packet loss technology, VC500 can resist up to 30% video packet loss which guarantees smooth video
- Integrates with leading cloud platforms: Yealink Cloud, Yealink Meeting Server, StarLeaf, Pexip, Mind, Zoom and BlueJeans
- Web based system management
- Supports LDAP directory
- Admin and User level passwords
- Supports SRTP, TLS, H.235 and AES (128-bit) encryption
- Supports NAT, ICE, TURN, STUN & H.460 giving secure firewall traversal
- Supports local conference recording to USB; on VC500 base, VCH50 Hub or CP960 Conference Phone (VC500 Phone only)
|Number of Monitors|