Osprey-821e:- Dual 3G HD HDMI inputs (up to 1920x1080p 60) with embedded audio
The Osprey-821e provides high-quality streaming performance in a standard profile using a PCI Express x4 slot.
The card has dual 3G HD HDMI (non HDCP) inputs that support embedded audio on the card edge and supports up to 1920x1080p video sources.
Take advantage of advanced video pre-processing features such as logo/bitmap overlay with transparency and positioning controls, de-interlacing, colour space conversion and closed-caption extraction and rendering.
- Dual channel High-Definition audio/video capture
- Full-profile PCI Express (x4) card, fits x4, x8 or x16 slot
- 2x 3G High Definition HDMI video inputs on card edge
- Supports HD video modes up to 1920x1080p
- Embedded HDMI audio (8 channels LCPM)
- Wide range of HD resolutions including 1080p, 1080i & 720p
- Scaling, cropping, de-interlacing and inverse telecine
- Closed-caption extraction/rendering
- Microsoft DirectShow API
- Includes Digital SimulStream
- Multicore Processors are recommended to run video applications
- 32 & 64 bit: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Server 2012; latest drivers 184.108.40.206
- Linux Ubuntu 14.04LTS x64 driver version 3.16.0-33-1.7 (Osprey version)
- Free PCI Express (x4) slot - compatible with x4, x8 and x16 PCIe slots
- Download Osprey-821e datasheet
Audio and Video Inputs and Connectors:
- 2x HDMI with embedded audio (8 channels LCPM)
- Full-profile PCIe board
- 6.60" (16.77cm) long x 4.38" (11.13cm) high