Osprey-816e:- PCIe single input SDI or DVB-ASI Video Capture Card
The Osprey-816e provides high-quality streaming performance in a compact low-profile design using a PCI Express slot.
The card has a single SDI input on the card edge and can ingest 3G SDI (424M), HD SDI (292M), SD SDI (259M) and DVB-ASI (Windows only) sources and automatically adapt between standard and high-definition signals.
Take advantage of advanced video pre-processing features such as logo/bitmap overlay with transparency and positioning controls, de-interlacing, colour space conversion and closed-caption extraction and rendering.
- Single channel High-Definition audio/video capture
- Low-profile PCI Express (x4) card, fits x4, x8 or x16 slot
- 1x SDI Standard & High Definition video inputs on card edge
- Four input formats: 3G SDI (424M), HD-SDI (292M), SD-SDI (259M) and DVB-ASI MPTS/SPTS (Windows only)
- Embedded SDI audio (8 channels per SDI)
- Wide range of SD & HD resolutions including 1080p, 1080i & 720p
- Scaling, cropping, de-interlacing and inverse telecine
- Closed-caption extraction/rendering
- Microsoft DirectShow API
- Includes low-profile card edge bracket
- Includes Digital SimulStream
- Multicore Processors are recommended to run video applications
- 32 & 64 bit: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Server 2012; latest drivers 220.127.116.11
- Linux Ubuntu 14.04LTS x64 driver version 3.16.0-33-1.7 (Osprey version)
- Free PCI Express (x4) slot - compatible with x4, x8 and x16 PCIe slots
- Download Osprey-816e datasheet
Audio and Video Inputs and Connectors:
- 1x SDI (BNC) with embedded audio (8 channels per SDI input)
- Low-profile PCIe board
- 6.60" (16.77cm) long x 2.71" (6.88cm) high