Osprey-260e:- PCIe Analogue Video Capture with Stereo Audio
The latest addition to the Osprey Video PCIe family of capture cards, the Osprey-260e professional analogue video capture card. The Osprey-260e has been designed especially for the super high-speed PCI Express (PCIe) based PC motherboards, the Osprey-260e delivers professional level features and functionality for best quality results, perfect for live video streaming.
Take advantage of advanced video pre-processing features such as logo/bitmap overlay with transparency and positioning controls, de-interlacing, colour space conversion and closed-caption extraction and rendering.
The Osprey-260e uses the compact 1-lane PCI Express interface for a broad range of motherboard support by providing compatibility with 1, 4, 8 and 16 lane PCI Express slots. With its low profile format, the Osprey-260e is the ideal solution for rackmount encoding farms, custom enclosures and other form-factor constrained environments. Furthermore, the Osprey-260e can co-exist with other Osprey capture cards in the same PC.
The Osprey-260e provides connectivity for component, Y/C and composite video inputs as well as balanced and unbalanced stereo audio inputs.
- Professional analogue audio/video capture
- PCI Express (x1) card
- Breakout Cable for audio and video inputs
- Multiple Osprey-260e cards per PC chassis
- Low-profile design, includes both standard and low-profile brackets
- Hardware audio gain control
- Audio loop-back for monitoring
- Scaling, cropping, de-interlacing and inverse telecine
- Logo/Bitmap Overlay
- Closed-caption extraction/rendering
- Microsoft DirectShow API
- Multicore Processors are recommended to run video applications
- 32 bit: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10; latest drivers 22.214.171.124.
- 64 bit: Server 2008 Enterprise R2, Server 2012 Standard, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10; latest drivers 126.96.36.199.
- Free PCI Express (x1) slot - compatible with x1, x4, x8 and x16 PCIe slots
- Download Osprey-260e datasheet
Video Inputs and Connectors:
- Composite (BNC x1) via breakout cable
- Y/C (BNC x2) via breakout cable
- Component (BNC x3) via breakout cable
Video Input Formats:
- NTSC-M, NTSC-J
- PAL-BDGHI, PAL-M
Audio Inputs, Outputs and Connectors:
- Balanced stereo (2 x XLR) inputs via breakout cable
- Unbalanced stereo (Left & Right RCA) inputs via breakout cable
- Unbalanced stereo via card edge 3.5mm output jack for monitoring