Osprey-210e:- PCIe Analogue Video Capture with Stereo Audio plus SimulStream
The Osprey-210e is a professional quality, low cost, low profile audio video capture card for PCI Express based computers. This single channel card has two switchable inputs (S-Video or BNC Composite with RCA adapter). The Osprey-210e is perfect for any DirectShow (WDM) compliant multimedia application such as Streaming Video. Plug in any standard video source like a VCR, camera or camcorder, and view crisp, TV-quality video on a PC.
- Analogue audio/video capture with SimulStream
- Low-profile PCI Express (x1) card, fits x1, x4, x8 or x16 slot
- One switchable video input; Composite (BNC with RCA adapter) or S-Video
- Supports most popular video APIs
- Breakout Cable for audio and video inputs
- Multiple Osprey-210e cards per PC chassis
- Scaling, cropping, de-interlacing and inverse telecine
- Closed caption extraction/rendering
- WDM compliant drivers use Direct-X for performance
- Includes low-profile card edge bracket
- Multicore Processors are recommended to run video applications
- 32 bit: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10; latest drivers 220.127.116.11.
- 64 bit: Server 2008 Enterprise R2, Server 2012 Standard, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10; latest drivers 18.104.22.168.
- Free PCI Express (x1) slot - compatible with x1, x4, x8 and x16 PCIe slots
- Download Osprey-210e datasheet
Video Inputs and Connectors:
- One BNC composite and one S-Video via breakout cable
Video Input Formats:
Audio Inputs, Outputs and Connectorss:
- Left & Right line-level RCA unbalanced stereo inputs via breakout cable
- 3.5mm line-level unbalanced stereo input jack via breakout cable
- Card edge 3.5mm stereo output jack for preview