Osprey-100e:- PCIe Analogue Capture for Video Only Workflows
The Osprey-100e is a professional quality, low cost, full motion video capture card for PCI Express based computers. This low-profile, single channel card has four switchable inputs (S-Video & three RCA Composite). The Osprey-100e is perfect for any DirectShow (WDM) compliant multimedia application such as Streaming Video.
- Analogue audio/video capture
- Low-profile PCI Express (x1) card, fits x1, x4, x8 or x16 slot
- 4 switchable video inputs; S-Video and 3 composite (RCA)
- Supports most popular video APIs
- Multiple Osprey-100e cards per PC chassis
- Closed captioning support
- WDM compliant drivers use Direct-X for performance
- Includes low-profile card edge bracket
- Use with Video Streaming/Encoding software
Note: The Osprey-100e has no audio input. Most platforms already have this capability via a sound card.
- Multicore Processors are recommended to run video applications
- 32 bit: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10; latest drivers 18.104.22.168.
- 64 bit: Server 2008 Enterprise R2, Server 2012 Standard, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10; latest drivers 22.214.171.124.
- Free PCI Express (x1) slot - compatible with x1, x4, x8 and x16 PCIe slots
- Download Osprey-100e datasheet
Video Input Connectors:
- Three RCA composite and one S-Video on card edge
Video Input Formats: