Osprey-100:- PCI Analogue Capture for Video Only Workflows
The Osprey-100 is a professional quality, low cost, full motion video capture card for PCI desktop computers. Included with the card is viewer software the enables users to plug in any standard video source such as a VCR, camera or camcorder and display crisp TV quality video on their PC. The Osprey-100 is perfect for any DirectShow (WDM) compliant multimedia application such as Streaming Video.
- Analogue Video Capture
- 32 bit, 5 volt PCI card
- Full PCI Rev2.1 compliance
- Advanced DMA for ultra-high performance (full 30fps)
- Multiple Osprey-100 cards per PC chassis
- Closed captioning support
- WDM compliant drivers use Direct-X for performance
- Capture AVI files that exceed 2 GB
- Use with Video Streaming/Encoding software
- 32 bit: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10; latest drivers 126.96.36.199.
- 64 bit: Server 2008 Enterprise R2, Server 2012 Standard, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10; latest drivers 188.8.131.52.
- Free PCI slot
- Download Osprey-100 datasheet
Video Input Connectors:
- Three RCA composite and one S-Video on card edge
Video Input Formats:
- NTSC-M, NTSC-J
- PAL-BDGHI, PAL-M
- Packed: RGB32, RGB24, RGB16, RGB15
- Grey8, YUV2 (4:2:2), YUV (4:1:1)
- Planar: YUV12, YUV9